I acknowledge by signing this agreement that I have been given the full opportunity to ask any and all questions which I might have about the obtaining of a tattoo and that all of my questions have been answered to my full satisfaction. I specifically acknowledge I have been advised of the facts and matters set forth below and I agree as follows:
- If I have any condition that might affect the healing of this tattoo, I will advise my tattooer. I am not pregnant or nursing. I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I do not have medical or skin conditions such as but not limited to: acne, scarring (Keloid) eczema, psoriasis, freckles, moles or sunburn in the area to be tattooed that may interfere with said tattoo. If I have any type of infection or rash anywhere on my body, I will advise my tattooer.
- I acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result of the obtaining of a tattoo, particularly in the event that I do not take proper care of my tattoo. I have received aftercare instructions and I agree to follow them while my tattoo is healing. I agree that any touch-up work needed, due to my own negligence, will be done at my own expense.
- I realize that variations in color and design may exist between any tattoo as selected by me and as ultimately applied to my body. I understand that if my skin color is dark, the colors will not appear as bright as they do on light skin.
- I understand that if I have any skin treatments, laser hair removal, plastic surgery or other skin altering procedures, it may result in adverse changes to my tattoo.
- I understand that tattoos are a painful procedure and it is my responsibility to communicate how I am feeling to the artist.
- I understand that the tattoo procedure will be performed after I have approved a visible stencil of the design and new disposable materials will be opened and used in front of me.
- I acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and that no representations have been made to me as to the ability to later change or remove my tattoo. To my knowledge, I do not have a physical, mental or medical impairment or disability which might affect my well being as a direct or indirect result of my decision to have a tattoo.
- I acknowledge I am over the age of eighteen and that I have truthfully represented to my tattooer that the obtaining of a tattoo is by my choice alone. I consent to the application of the tattoo and to any actions or conduct of the representatives and employees of the tattoo shop reasonably necessary to perform the tattoo procedure.
Hypafix locks in the body’s natural fluids and enzymes, which would otherwise be lost to evaporation or scabs. These fluids keep cells hydrated and more effectively break down and remove dead tissue, so growth of new cells is stimulated and pain is significantly reduced. Hypafix provides a barrier against dirt, bacteria, and friction. while at the same time being completely breathable – inviting oxygen to the skin and eliminating bacteria growth. Studies show that wounds kept hydrated can heal twice as fast as dry wounds. -Saniderm.com
What we want you to do?
First off we would like to say thank you, and choosing Mr.Koo Tattoo to help you with your new addition. We also know how exciting it is to have new artwork on your body, and in the midst of admiring your new piece it is easy to forget exactly what we want you to do. So here’s a refreshment:
You are to keep the band aid on for minimum of 4 days-Max of 7, removing the morning of the 7th day. when removing, have a shower and remove at the end of shower. Peel hypaix off slowly. Wash and blood or fluids from your tattoo massaging with your fingertips and a light soap. NEVER USE A BAR OF SOAP. Pat new tattoo with paper towel once you exit shower. making sure to promptly throwing you bandage in the garbage.
This Bandage is waterproof (however using a luffa, or any soaps with any sort of scrubs in it, i.e- coconut shells, micro beads, etc. is NOT recommended as it will lift off the adhesive. Baths, Saunas, Hot Tubs and still bodies of water are also NOT recommended, so keep showers short. )
This bandage IS pet friendly and does not allow pet dander of any sort inside your tattoo.
THE ONLY time the bandage is to be removed before the 4-7 days is if the bandage lifts and or fluid leaks outside of the bandage and your new tattoo is exposed, if that does happen, remove bandage as it is no longer sealed, no longer sanitary, and no longer doing you and benefits. With that being said. The bandage will ‘bubble’ due to the ‘pooling’ of fluid underneath. PLEASE DO NOT pop that ‘bubble’ the fluid will reabsorb in the first 20-36hours of the tattoo.
PLEASE AT ANY TIME IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS AND WANT TO CONTACT US PLEASE EMAIL OR DM ON INSTAGRAM